Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Am I Late for my Research Proposal?

Its been tough for new researchers like me to compose a research proposal. It's new, it's technical. I am not familiar in technical writing and I am a bit hesitant to check my Research grammatization or grammar.

Its my dead line tomorrow in accordance with my gantt chart/time frame, but I newly composed my research work and budget plan; in which I am hesitant also about it. ummm, I don't think It is the appropriate work and budget plan format. Uhmmm, I don't know. I do my work and budget plan because that's how I understand it... I hope my work is satisfactory to the viewers...

My budget plan, its quite a big amount but i am only considering the real situation i got into. Besides it is only a proposal and changes to the amount of budget would also be possible.
Uhmm, (wag sana sila magalit kung medyo malaki mga amount.)

I hope, i could cope with the requirements of this research subject. Good luck to me and to my fella researchers...God bless us all!

No comments: