Friday, November 14, 2008

THIS IS IT!

THe Core of the research is coming near...and is already here...

WEll, I am very much in the depth of my thinking what to do with the implementation of my study. I am choosing who would be my research collaborators. I am looking for persons to validate my research instrument before it would be preesented to the forum for approval to distribute. Well, now I am looking after my research adviser. I already chose one but I do not know if she would permit herself to be my adviser... hahay... I hope she will...

Future technology:

Another expensive subject. hehehe!

VEry much! Anyways, I did a gantt chart for the two subject, yet the gantt chart is in total disaster and there are tasks to be corrected. hahay....

I did another one and I will passed it on Monday. I hope this time, it is correct and very much OK to sir gambs... hehe

GOOD LUCK TO ME!

God bless to all!

No comments: