Saturday, January 10, 2009

N. A. L. O. I.

have you heard of this ACRONYM?

What does it stands for? HHHMMMM?

Well, we got this acronym from our subject instructor concerning our diorama in the past technology of our proposal. We were confused about the 'word' written in our diorama sketch. N.A.L.O.I.? Other got N.I. and one got V.G.; now you get what the acronyms stands f0or?


N.A.L.O.I - is for 'needs a lot of improvement'
N.I. - is for 'needs improvement'
V.G. - is for 'very good'

it only means that our diorama needs too much effort to catch a golden fish... I know what is missing in what we presented in our diorama. it is lack of information, it has no enough content... too bad... and yet another presentation is on deadline and we (me and my group mates) have not much time to prepare but we are doing alternative in order to cope up with the assigned date of displaying the present technology diorama... do you think we can make it?

we hope so, i hope we could!

power!

1 comment:

randy said...

hmm .. now its B-> W