Monday, November 24, 2008

How did we get here?

The reflection:
How do I get here? a question that i had difficult time to answer in deep confusion. Well, I get here in my present condition and situation because i chose to be here and accept all the things that happen to me in the first place.
After all the trials i Get into and all the trials that would come, I think of myself as a woman of little maturity in me. A mother and student at the same time, TIME management is really the big thing to manage about. School is a hassle that should be taken in schedule and home is a place where my time should be divided into my child, to his father and to the chores a mother should do.
I became a little unprofessional and quite in tardiness because of the unevitable things and situations that come in my way. It is really difficult for me to be a mother and student at time but I am really trying and doing my very best and effort to do the job without dropping either of them.
I hope i can do more and the best to both! May The One help me in everything...

No comments: