Monday, November 24, 2008

Update in need

About my research

The gantt chart: my research time frame should now be strictly followed in terms of consultations and updates. and anything that happen on the progress of my research.

The Paper: my research in on the process of drafting the research instrument which is the survey questionnnaire. I have draft it but I am quite in doubt about its content. So I really and badly needed someone to help me in terms of suggestions and corrections about the content. And yet that someone is not yet found.

The Collaborators: Well, i am still searching for them. I have chosen an adviser but i haven't received any feedback form her since i send her my Request letter. I came to her table but my letter is unfounded. I think its was threw to garbage. then if that's the case, I have to look for another one, I think...
I dont have validators of my research instrument. I dont know who to approach to be my validator... i am in deep confusion right now... huhuhu

The other things: Well, Last Sat is our class reporting sked and we received a sermon from our professor... he has the right to do so, I think... WE prepared like turtles in the preparations for our class reporting. We were very sorry during that time... tsk! tsk!

The fellow researchers: I dont know their progress in their research but Good Luck to them and to all of us!

The Professor: He would be strictly considerate from now on so I should better watch out!

God bless us all!

No comments: