Friday, September 19, 2008

Thoughts to ponder

I've been working on my research proposal this past few weeks, and I am quite worried of the possible results from the informations I gathered. Actually, I've been to a confusion of my research procedures. I have been confused on the methods I would use in order to attain the results. I don't even know what to do.

No one, yes, someone who would guide me aside from sir RSG, no one (knowledgeable about research) helps me. So, difficult.... hahayyy...

Thanks to search engines, these online information database really is a great help! haha. They've been my best guide and buddy in my research proposal. Such a helper...

My topic, about VOIP. So new in the business industry. Not yet widely expose what it is, but yet widely in use. Users just not aware about it. They're using VOIP but not aware of it. I've observe the advertisement of GLOBE. The new 24ever advertisement, I think that product use VOIP. Phone-to-PC internet connectivity? hmmm? I think so... SO NEW!

So, I think that I will really have difficulties in this research of mine. But to the people close to me, Please do help and I badly need your guide and knowledge! hehehe

To my classmates, please comment to my research update thread if you have info or readings about my topic. it will be highly appreciated. Your names will be mention in my acknowledgment! hahaha...

Kidding aside, Let's look to the bright side. Let's pursue this research, and will gain knowledge...and additional infos...
good luck to my fellow researchers!



No comments: